- This 14k yellow solid gold chain is made with real gold and is stamp with the appropriate metal stamp
- The necklace is a curb-style gold chain that can be worn alone or with pendants
- The width of the necklace is 10.0mm
- The necklace has a lobster clasp and is finished with a high polished finish, giving it a shiny look
- The necklace weight in grams is 47 gr
- 14k Yellow Gold Comfort Curb Chain Necklace, 10.0mm
- This 14k yellow gold comfort curb chain offers a modern necklace look. At a 10 mm thickness this chain is available in an 22″ and 24″ length. Perfect for pendants and can also be worn alone. Includes a lobster clasp to uphold strength and comfort.
- 14 Karat Gold
- Curb Style Chain Necklace
- Necklace Width 10.0mm
- Necklace Has A Lobster Clasp And Has A Polished Finish
- Our Gold Chain Collection
- Jewelry Affairs offers a wide range of chain necklaces in styles and designs such as Cable, Rope, square and round Box, Curb, Figaro, Wheat, Singapore, Rolo, Mariner and more that are available in different lengths and colors for you to choose from. All of the above styles and more are available in 10K, 14K and 18K yellow, white and rose gold, All products are stamped with the appropriate hallmark indicating the quality.
- Our necklaces can be worn alone or with a pendant. Choose from lightweight styles like Box or Rope and a more heavy style like Figaro and Herringbone. We offer designs that are made for men and women and also styles that can be worn by both genders.
- Pay attention to our detailed descriptions to find clasp, width, length and weight information for all of our necklaces and find the one for you.
- Styles AvailableBox Chain – Rope Chain – Cable Chain – Figaro Chain – Forsantina Chain – Herringbone Chain – Omega Chain – Curb Chain – Miami Cuban Chain – Gourmette Chain – Rolo Chain – Oval Rolo Chain – Snake Chain – Singapore Chain – bead Chain – Byzantine Chain
- Jewelry Care4k Yellow, Rose and White Gold
- Mix a small amount of mild dish detergent with warm water in a bowl. Put the jewelry into the bowl and let sit for a few minutes. Use a soft toothbrush (like a baby tooth brush) to gently scrub the jewelry. Remove item from soapy water, rinse it and dry thoroughly with a soft polishing