- This gold chain is made with 10k white gold and is stamped with the appropriate metal stamp
- It is not tarnished or changed color because it is real gold
- It is a Gourmette style necklace that is suitable for both men and women
- The necklace has a thickness of 1 millimeters or 0
- 039 inches and is solid and strong
- It has a lobster clasp and a high polished finish, giving it a shiny look
- The necklace has a weight of 1
- 3 grams
- PackageDimensions: 6.61×3.11×1.5inches;0.05Ounces
- 10k White Gold Gourmette Chain Necklace, 1.0mm
- This 10K white gold Gourmette chain offers a modern necklace look. At a 1.0 mm thickness this chain is available in an 16″ 18″ and 20″ inch length. Perfect for pendants and can also be worn alone. Includes a lobster clasp to uphold strength and comfort.
- 10 Karat Gold
- Gourmette Style Chain Necklace
- Necklace Width 1.0mm
- Necklace Has A Lobster Clasp And Has A Polished Finish
- Necklace Weight in Grams: 1.3 gr
- Our Gold Chain Collection
- Jewelry Affairs offers a wide range of chain necklaces in styles and designs such as Cable, Rope, square and round Box, Curb, Figaro, Wheat, Singapore, Rolo, Mariner and more that are available in different lengths and colors for you to choose from.
- All of the above styles and more are available in 10K, 14K and 18K yellow, white and rose gold, All products are stamped with the appropriate hallmark indicating the quality.
- Our necklaces can be worn alone or with a pendant. Choose from lightweight styles like Box or Rope and a more heavy style like Figaro and Herringbone. We offer designs that are made for men and women and also styles that can be worn by both genders.
- Pay attention to our detailed descriptions to find clasp, width, length and weight information for all of our necklaces and find the one for you.
- Styles Available:
- Box Chain – Rope Chain – Cable Chain – Figaro Chain – Forsantina Chain – Herringbone Chain – Omega Chain – Curb Chain – Miami Cuban Chain – Gourmette Chain – Rolo Chain – Oval Rolo Chain – Snake Chain – Singapore Chain – bead Chain – Byzantine Chain
- Jewelry Care