- Here is the rewritten paragraph:
- This chain is crafted in 14K yellow gold and is 100% guaranteed, notppted or filled
- It is the best choice for men’s fashion
- High-quality jewelry is designed by experts with meticulous and state-of-the-art techniques honed through years of crafting work
- The jewelry has an elegant and lustrous finish
- It is available in a Lovebling’s official gift box and all packages come with a signature required
- IsDiscontinuedByManufacturer: No
- Pave Figaro chains are a timeless classic that has been popular for years. They are a series of 3 short links followed by 1 longer link, originating in Italy. The chains are made with white gold on the front and are sturdy, flexible, and versatile to be worn alone or with a charm/pendant. Although first popular with men, women have begun to wear the chain in thinner gauges/thicknesses in short or long choker styles.
- Figaro Chains
- -Timeless Classic
- – Durable
- Yellow vs White vs Rose Gold
- White gold is an alloy of yellow gold and a white metal such as silver, palladium, or platinum. Sometimes white gold is plating with rhodium to give it an even brighter appearance. Rose gold, sometimes called red or pink gold, is a gold-copper alloy that gives it a reddish hue.
- Differences Between 10K and 14K
- Gold jewelry is most commonly made in 10K and 14K alloys due to pure gold (24K) being too soft for jewelry. Pure 24k gold is prone to denting, scratching, and bending making it unpractical for everyday wear. 14K gold is composed of 58.33% gold, while 10k is 41.67% gold. The other metals that can comprise a 10k or 14k gold chain are metals such as zinc, nickel, or copper which give the gold more strength. 10K gold is 41.7% pure gold and 58.3% alloy, making 10K gold the strongest variety.
- Care of Gold
- With a little care and maintenance, gold can last a lifetime. While cleaning some precautions need to be taken. Gold can be tarnished with harsh cleaning chemicals like vinegar or chlorine bleach. Gloves should be worn to protect both gold and skin. Gold jewelry should not be worn in swimming pools or spas as chlorine may also be present. To clean gold jewelry, mix a few drops of a mild dish detergent in a bowl of warm, but not hot, water. After soaking for a few minutes, brush with a soft bristle brush and buff dry with a polishing cloth.
- Strong and Durable Two-tone Curb Chain Necklace in 14K Yellow Gold. Available in Lengths 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″, and 26″. This shiny Two-tone Curb Chain Necklace has a 14K Stamp and is Made in strong 14K Yellow Gold. Perfect for everyday wear. Great addition to your jewelry collection or a great gift for him.